Cultivating creativity is a process and a journey, you don’t have to figure it out alone! I have developed several one-on-one coaching programs designed to assist you and your family in becoming your best creative selves.
My favorite part of my mission (and being a teacher) is using my skills to turn creative concepts, information, and techniques into games, activities, and learning experiences for kids. I have over 12 years of experience teaching, creating curriculum, and delivering programs – everything from classroom ESL to summer camps, parent and child classes and community-wide helmet safety campaigns. I have spent most of my life finding new ways to teach and engage kids, and I would love to work with you!
Coaching is a relationship –
My promise to you: I will support you. I will challenge you. I will provide you with quality solutions to assist you in growing and sharing your creativity.
Your promise to me – and more importantly – to yourself!: You are 100% committed and open to increasing creativity in your life. You will make time in your busy schedule to engage fully in the process. You will be honest with yourself. We all start our journey in different places. It is important to acknowledge and embrace where you are now so we can create a plan to get you to where you want to be.
Growing MY Creativity
Rediscovering your creativity so you can raise creative kids. An adult-focused program for those who think they “lost” their creativity or grew into adulthood believing they are not creative.
Join me on a journey of self-discovery as you discover your unique creative gifts and how you can use them to live an amazing life.
Areas we will explore together:
– What “creativity” means to you – exploring the language we personally use regarding creativity
– Your early experiences with being creative and how they have shaped you and influenced your beliefs
– Identifying your creative strengths and areas you are creative, even if you don’t realize it
– Identifying how you learn and create – Discover your preferred learning and thinking styles
– Exploring creativity using a “whole brain” approach
– Fun activities and experiences designed to expand your comfort zone and embrace your creativity
Growing a Creative Family
Every child and family is unique and face different challenges in raising creative kids. It can be overwhelming at times, but you don’t have to do it alone.
I will work with you to come up with a customized program that takes your families strengths, learning styles, and preferences into account. I will create games and activities that focus on an area or topic you would like to strengthen as a creative family.
Areas we can focus on:
– Gaining new skills – social skills, academic skills, inter-personal skills, etc.
– Topics such as picky eating, setting bedtime routines, mindfulness, learning to read, etc.
– Learning Entrepreneurship through a family business
– Customized 30-day family habits challenge
– Building creativity into your family’s routine
– Dealing with different learning styles and multiple intelligences in a family
– Any issue your family is having or area you would like to strengthen through creative family time
Growing a Creative Classroom
Perfect for the new teacher, home-schooling parent or any educator who would like to encourage and embrace creativity in the classroom.
You are busy. You have to juggle work and home life. Then there is all the extra classes, coaching, and community events that come with the territory of being a teacher. Within our current public education system, there aren’t enough hours in the day to devote to lesson planning, classroom management, and giving each child what they need to thrive.
You still want to engage your kids, give them the creativity and life skills that will set them up for success beyond the classroom – I can help. I will work with you to come up with customized strategies and activities for your class.
Areas I can assist you:
– Creative, engaging activities to supplement your curriculum.
– Topic specific activities designed to encourage divergent and convergent thinking, identifying and using multiple intelligences, and multiple learning styles.
– Creative activities and solutions for classroom management issues.
– Personal support. Sometimes you just need a listening ear, or someone to bounce ideas off of. A connection with someone who has been there, who has worked through the exhaustion and burn-out and can support you in being your best self.
All programs will have an email component with exercises and activities to complete. These will be followed up with coaching by telephone (or email, or google hang-out if you prefer)
Due to the wide variety and customization of the programs to support your unique situation, I do not have a “standard” rate.